Hello Sarah Hello Ben

27 April 2008

My First Lunar Birthday

三月二十二日
Our little girl is officially one year old according to the Lunar Calendar. Well, she's not so little anymore now.. From a tiny hapless infant a year ago, Sarah can now crawl, walk, blabber, imitate, point, poke, laugh, smile, grin, tease, make faces, fake expressions, kiss, wave, nod her head, squat, kneel and much much more!

Here's me in a new pair of PJ's the night before my big day

For the fun of it, some items were placed on the floor for me to choose. The old saying noted that the first items chosen were to be my inclination in future. Here are some of the items the adults thought of:

And i chose them in the following order:

The adults intepreted that I may either
(1) become a doctor working for a noble cause in a 3rd world country; or
(2) become a venture capitalist helping less fortunate others; or
(3) become the next J. K. Rowling; or
(4) become a good conscientious lady like my mummy ;p
Anyway its just for fun. I don't wanna grow up.



I was "rewarded" with a BIG roasted duck drumstick from grandpa! Mummy and Jiu Jiu both had their share when they turned one. Now its my turn.. Yummy!


Next, I terrorised two helpless ang-ku-kuehs. I wanted to save them but the adults wouldn't let me eat them. This is me throttling them.

This is the aftermath

Lastly, the mee-suah!

I am officially a big girl now!